Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Bulding our Builder's client base & image while they build their client's dream home...

As Southeast Mortgage, SEM, continues to grow market share and work with the best builders in Georgia, I realized why our market expansion in this segment has been so dramatic.  Ultimately the common goal of Builders and SEM is to have a happy client that closes on time and will tell their friends and family about their experience.  That is the value proposition for organizations that choose SEM to provide best in class service for their clients.

Historically a few competitors boast about "new products", definitions of mortgage terms, or inducements.  Client's ultimately want a Licensed Mortgage Consultant (MLO) that can provide a loan that fits their needs and will achieve home ownership.  To do that, you have to have a TEAM of dedicated Operations people who care about every application and have one clear common mission.  Our MLO and Client survey service score for April was a 4.7 (94% of a Perfect Score) on a scale of 1-5.  Our 360 degree accountability survey ensures we are always learning and perfecting our processes.  Our 2016 average survey score is 4.6 which shows service is trending up with historical volume.

The blog would be full if I posted every letter and email from our clients.  I wanted to share Vernon's client who recently closed with Crown Communities.  Some lenders may have lost this client; however, Vernon with a TEAM that cares, focused on the client.  As a result, we allowed our client to purchase a home, our Builder Partner to close a beautiful home, and both Crown and SEM have a client who is telling everyone about their experience.  That is tangible and real value to our Builders.  See our client's email below.

From: TK@   .com
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 12:08 PM
To: Vernon Chandler
Subject: Thank You


Good Morning,

Vernon Chandler you are GOAT (Greatest of All Time) of lenders.  I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for me.  The days when I felt the worse and wanted to give up, without even knowing it you came through with encouraging words to keep me pushing forward.

I know that you being assigned my loan was God.  He knew that my case needed someone as kind and considerate as you to get me through the process.  No matter what happened you were always confident and encouraging and that is why I now own 664 Corsica Lane.

I think about the day that I called and you were at your wife's grandmother funeral.  Most people wouldn't even answer the phone but you did.  I felt terrible about disturbing your family but you assured me it was ok and put my mind at ease as to my status.  This speaks volumes about your character and spiritual gift.  How many people do you know that really show care and concern in the performance of their job duties?  I work in customer service and I can assure you not many...

Vernon, I know that God has a plan and a purpose for your life simply because of who you are.  If at any time you ever doubt or question who or where you are in life, I want you to remember me and how you helped me through.  God will always bless you and your family because you demonstrate who He is through who You are.  
 
I would like to send you a token of appreciation for all you did in this process.  Yeah, yeah I know that I don't have to, but I wouldn't be able to sleep at night in my beautiful new home if I didn't show you my sincere appreciation.  Can you please send me an address whether home or work that I can send something to.  Again THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE!!!!

May God Continue to Bless You and Your Family,

Tk

www.southeastmortgage.com
770-279-0222

No comments: