Saturday, November 7, 2015

After the Close Matters to Builders and Realtors - Testimonial

Although Southeast Mortgage, SEM, is known for its fast and great service, client testimonials reinforce why it takes a TEAM or "VILLAGE" to create a bond with clients.  The client below was from Crown Communities.  What separates one lender from another is not just closing the loan - its how the client feels about you and your referral partners after the close.  This organic growth is SEM's greatest asset and the added value our Builders and Realtors enjoy working with our TEAM.
 
Take a minute and read the email below from Kim to me related to Mr. White. Note Mr. White's final comment - client referrals recession proof businesses and create organic growth for Realtors and Builders.  That is true reciprocal value that only a TEAM and Great Service can deliver and what has driven SEM since 1993.

Cal Haupt, Chairman and CEO, Southeast Mortgage of Georgia, Inc.

On Nov 6, 2015, at 1:22 AM, Kim wrote:
… Team,

I couldn’t resist not sharing this unsolicited email – this borrower put some time and thought into his acknowledgement and it’s a beautiful example of teamwork

The Thank YOU note is truly intended for ALL – because it took a village / team to make it happen …Cal, this is your AWESOMENESS in action!

Kim,

From: Jimmy White
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2015 1:49 PM
To: Kim
Subject: "THANK YOU"

Goooood Afternoon Kim,

 A couple things I want to mention and express my sincerest gratitude for the outstanding work you orchestrated getting us in our "NEW HOME".... You are a Master of what you do and 2nd to none in my humble opinion working as hard as you did and making the process unbelievable easy and less stressful... Starting with your support staff, I was sooooo impressed how they held my hand, walk me through or explained to me exactly what was needed from me or when I needed to have certain things done...
 
Starting with Jamie, her mannerism, the easy way she spoke and the clarity made it easy for me to "just do what was required" because I understood and didn't have to ask a bunch of needless questions even though she was absolutely clear about me "Asking questions or wanting an explanation" if I was uncertain at anytime.... When Jamie finished with me and I was "handed off" to Jessica, I felt like I've know her forever... Jessica is absolutely brilliant and showed real leadership when we hand that issue with "Fre"... She was available to me any time of day or night, e-mailing and or texting me and responding almost immediately when I had questions or wanted an update.... And then there was Edward ... When I got to him, that's when I knew it was his responsibility to make certain all "i's" are dotted and all "t's" are crossed... Edward was like a tagged team partner... Instead of wasting needless time on the phone, he had me talk directly to the contacts I needed to provide information to.... Although I thanked each person I mentioned individually, can you PLEASE thanked them again and let them know how great I "know" them to be a I really appreciate the super super job they did for us.... I remember as if was yesterday when Sherry Bivins wouldn't let me leave her property because she was certain about one thing and that was instead of waiting 6 months , (my timeline} convince me the time was "right" right now and just give her a chance... Sherry called you and that's how it all began.... I'm sorry I didn't get the opportunity to meet you in person, because I was soooo looking forward to meeting you especially because of the admiration and total respect I have for you and the fantastic way you communicate  every thing I need to know... I will recommend you, the company you represent to my friends that's looking to purchase a home.... Once again Kim, BIG UPS TO YOU AND YOUR SUPPORT STAFF FOR AN EXCELLENT JOB WELL DONE!!!!!

Respectfully,

Jimmy White

Call to discuss working with us.
770-279-0222

No comments: