Friday, October 21, 2016

This is what makes my career journey special and meaningful

The main driver in my life is someone saying "I am glad I met those people at Southeast, my family and I are better off because of it". 

Money and title will not give you a hug nor help you change a flat tire. 

Friends and a team will.  This is what makes the career journey special and meaningful.  This email was in my inbox and reinforces we are providing the meaningful life and career added value our TEAM wants.  We will continue to adapt our Wellness, Family, and Career balance.   I am not sure who posted it but it's probably one of our new DE / VA Underwriters.

Try our NEW Awesome APP:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/southeast-mortgage/id1115070771?mt=8
www.southeastmortgage.com
770-279-0222

No comments: