Tuesday, August 20, 2013

One of the most important channels of business...

I wish I had time to post all the testimonials we get.  The true comparison of any mortgage company is execution and competency.  One of our best organic growth channels is recovering mortgage requests for our clients and referral partners.  We earn clients for life and Realtor referrals from this very important segment of business.


If you have been in process at another mortgage company more than 7 days, call us at 770-279-0222.

Text Version:

Hi Cal,

I thought you would like this email from my client.  A BANK had her file April 2013 and 6 extension later, still no closing.  SEM had the file 2 weeks on a HUD purchase and we closed it.  See below… 

From: Aretha
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 9:54 PM
To: Jamie Bailey
Subject: Re: Have a wonderful closing!

Jamie 

You are awesome, I will never forget what you did for me.  I am living proof that you stand by your word.  I was rough at times for me because things was happening fast.  You and your team stuck in there with me and now I have a wonderful home.


Thank

Aretha

1 comment:

Charline Woodbury said...

Awesome post. I had a fun time reading your blog about mortgage and I found some good thoughts about home loans. I would appreciate that. By the way thanks a lot for sharing such awesome post.