Friday, September 12, 2014

I had to share this email. This is why we have been around for so many years.

I wrote an article a few days ago about Money vs. Passion.  The email below answers the question.  I get these emails from time to time and they truly warm my heart not just for me but knowing the great team that makes SEM what it gets the recognition they so deserve.  In the market you hear a few names but reality is the 40+ operations people at SEM Club Drive and their support make SEM what it is and provides the fantastic dependable closings that drive our organic growth.

Below is an actual email from Kim Arrington to Jeff and JD.  Kim is well known in the Atlanta mortgage industry and has worked at Large Banks, Correspondents, and other variations of Lenders.  Kim's background is what makes her statements moving to me since she fully understands what most MLOs at other company's experience and can make an expert comparison.

Our operations team and MLOs work hard to earn client's and when our MLO team realizes how it comes together with all facets of the team harmonizing, I get a beaming sense of pride for the people I have worked with for so many years.  Better than a big check because the memory and relationships last longer.

From: Kim Arrington
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 12:25 PM
To: JD Crowe; Jeff Brown
Subject: Re: XXXXXXX  MTG LTR MF

Jeff and JD,

… I am not being corny or smoozy … though I can be!   Truth is, it does make me cry and smile at the same time, but I have not found this much favor with clients before ???

I am working from that same place of wanting to give excellence and here at Southeast I find many more “gratitude moments”.  People love us and I am so very thankful.

I know you invested from day 1 - you did not have to share Lynne with me, but you did and I could not have achieved what I have to date without her smarts and ambition. Thank you!

JD, we spent many calls on whether to come over or not and at the end of the day, people feel like home here!  I am not doing half the advertising I’ve done in the past and then look again, an agent lovin’ our process, lovin’ our email notifications that I forward… It gives such an authentic sense of status that they know it’s not fluff… it’s date stamped... it’s great!  And so with that, I got this agent emailing “I want to refer you“ … Thank you and Jeff, ya’ll did not give up.

So, even when I am in the Diva drama mode over that dern QC timing,  know my heart - I am really happy that you offered me an opportunity to join the team.

… love ya’ll

Kim

Sincerely,
 
Kim Arrington
Sales Manager, Executive MLO
#218594, GA MLO#25861
Office:      (770) 279-0222 ext. 717  
Toll Free: (800) 344-8788 ext. 717
Cell:          (678) 644-6945
Fax:          (678) 840-0063
Email:      
Kim.Arrington@SoutheastMortgage.com
Website:   www.SoutheastMortgage.com
 

No comments: